Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Keswick is such an easy dog to have in our house!  Right now he's resting beside me while I get some work done and write this blog.  A little later we'll go outside and play for awhile.  When we come back in he may come back upstairs with me, or he may stay downstairs with the other dogs.  Yesterday all three of them hung out on the couch together.  He found a spot between the two big dogs and just fit himself right in between them.  When I run errands during the day I'll crate him, or sometimes I just leave him out with the other dogs. 

Sometimes I almost forget that he's here because he just fits in so well.  He doesn't cause any problems with the other dogs, and he doesn't require any special treatment.  He's definitely a low maintenance pet.  If you're thinking about adopting a dog and you don't want to have to change your routine or rearrange your home, Keswick would be the perfect dog.  He just wants to love you and be loved, and play ball every now and then!





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment